Yesterday I cut up a bedsheet into 12″ squares, folded them and sewed them together in rows.
Than I jumped into my scrapbag and found some great fabrics which I cut up in 3 3/4″ squares.
It is just a trial version of a maybe work of art, something I will be putting on my “to do” list.
The sheet I’ve used wasn’t a good one, after cutting and sewing I saw it had paintblots all over… ( i dit the cutting and sewing in the evening ; message to myself: never pick fabric and cut and sew it in the evening, you never know what is on there )

What I did yesterday was creating this:



I am not sure what I will do with this trial Cathedral window mini quilt, But I am sure I will find a use or a good home for it.

till next time
(*ü*)

Advertisements